Thursday, August 02, 2007

Robocop watch out!



Rollercops!



Dude, don't mess with the rollercops!

Today I saw THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!
Brace yourselves...
COPS on ROLLERBLADES... ROLLERCOPS!!

Now I can die happy, I swear to God. They were apprehending some sort of a traffic miscreant and all. Had to cross the street like 3 times to try and get a good shot of their 'police' jacket and rollerblades in the same frame - they kept on twirling around and frustrating my photographing attempts.

In other, less cool news, I went to Versailles, muhahaha.

Full report to follow at some time when I'm not paying a million dollars an hour on a stupid English keyboard - totally have forgotten how to type on it.

PS If you weren't excited to your very core by this post then you suck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.