Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Quick note

Got to be quick, I'm teaching a proper 40 minute lesson this afternoon - help! And it's only the second day of the course. Had to do 30 mins yesterday, but it was just ice-breaker type games, so not too bad. Oh and then I fell over in the supermarket in front of one of the guys from the course wah :(
All the people seem pretty cool, course seems pretty tough - 8.30 am to 6 pm every day! Ah well, we still went out for a 'pivo' (beer) last night - well, they did, I had Baileys...
My sister Jess was also here for the weekend and we did some cool stuff but I'm going to have to leave you in breathless anticipation of exactly what we got up to because I'm off pretending to be a real teacher... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.