Thursday, September 21, 2006

A bit nippy

Definitely getting colder here in Prague. Over the last couple of days summer seems to have come to an end, and while winter definitely hasn't arrived, I think autumn is upon us. This morning we woke up to a blanket of fog all the way up on the 13th floor and walking to school my breath was clouding (if you know what I mean). Everyone in the CELTA family is going a little bit nuts as third-week stress takes hold... We're all starting to make plans for post-CELTA life (will life go on? will we survive?) I think I'm going to stick around for a week or so, but who really knows? Good news is that my lovely Mum managed to change my flights, so I don't have to go home until August 2007 (woohoo!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    My email connection from home is down, but got your bday wishes through dad's email, thanks!

    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.